The stuff which we absolutely loved last week.
Abe & Ellum
- Rediscovering Sly and the Family Stone in time to save my soul from extinction.
- Getting stuck in traffic, and not giving a crap cos I’m driving a classic V Dub Beetle (even though the window jammed open).
- That moment when yer cat comes over to you and nuzzles yer hand.
- Eating a cheese and onion sandwich.
- Feeling that balmy chilly warm weather around 7 in the evening for the first time this year.
- Realising how important friends are…
- Watching a robin skitter around in a tree.
- Drinking hot chocolate, while sitting on the pavement like a bum and just enjoying the rays of the sun.
- The fact that Hackney Pearl cafe looks like it was taken straight from Poland in the 80’s.
- Mystic fog that covered Canary Wharf early in the mornings.
- Kevin Spacey and House of Cards – I managed to watch the whole series 2 last week.
- Breathtaking pictures of Antarctica that makes me want to pack my things and just go there.
- Delicious food at Little French Restaurant in Earl’s Court.
- The largest disco ball in Koko London.
- The lady that chatted me up on the tube on my way from work. You rocked!
- Arcade Fire – Reflektor. I think I raped the replay button. Plus David Bowie sings two lines on it.
- Eating chocolate bunny for breakfast.
Polish girl in UK
- More sun.
- Sitting in the garden, reading a book in the sun.
- Being on my own in my flat on Friday night, listening to loud music.
- Listening to Jamiroquai’s best album in my car.
- Dinner with insane work colleagues.
- Waking up to a Sunny Sunday morning.