The stuff which we absolutely loved last week.
Abe & Ellum
- Losing a pair of gloves I really liked, then finding them again
- Meeting two friends by chance
- Noticing that the drivers quarterlight Window on a V Dub Beetle when opened fully interferes with the steering wheel a bit.
- Being told yer smell nice by a checkout girl
- Driving around with a mate just because…
- Staying all day outside until I’m frozen to the bone
- Tea with lemon
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Trees, big trees
- Listening to the radio in the morning
- Watching my Polish soap opera “M jak Milosc”, yeah I know I am said, but I love it
Polish girl in UK
- Magnolias in blossom
- Finding “Ptasie Mleczko” in Tesco ( Polish delicasy) and then eating the whole box:) mmmm
- My bed Being my favourite place to be in this week
- Reading “Fifty shades of Grey” part 2, fascinated by the fucked up personality of Mr Grey
- Relief upon discovering that my bank Account is not as bad as I thought it would be !