The stuff which we absolutely loved last week.
Abe & Ellum
- The smell of summer coming in the wind.
- Flirting outrageously while both knew it was just fun…
- Lying in bed in the sun.
- Holding a kitten.
- Tea and toast.
- Taking Polish train and looking through the window.
- Vegan burgers.
- Meeting a girl, who’s face is drawn inside my shoe.
- PolskiBus – cheap tickets, wifi onboard, complementary ice creams.
- Cucumber soup made by my super grandma.
- Sitting by the lake.
- Meeting old friends and reminiscing about good, old times.
Polish girl in UK
- Booking a plane ticket to Belarus to see an old friend.
- The boyfriend doing some DYI in our flat which makes it look so much nicer = me happy= world is a safer place:).
- Buying pressies for my friends’ little girl.
- Re-discovering Linkin Park’s “Shadow of the Day” and yet again thinking how it sounds just like U2’s “With or Without You”.
- Attempting to watch “No Country for old men” as I have never seen it, then falling asleep and waking up at the end of it, only to realise that I have actually already seen it and it was a damn good movie!
- Works’ morning meetings which last around 1h and 45 min of is non work related!