The stuff which we absolutely loved last week.
Abe & Ellum
- Thursday having a crap morning and a genius afternoon.
- Seeing ten sausage dogs being taken for a walk.
- Giggling uncontrollably when my predictive text typed ‘two niblets’ rather then ‘oh blimey’ no, i don’t know how either.
- Staying up al night, then having 45 minutes of sleep going to work and feeling great. then doing it all again the next night with the same result.
- Knowing these are the good times tomorrow is tomorrow, and who gives a fuck about yesterday you can only remember it.
- Hearing Lowell George play beautiful slide guitar with Little Feat.
- Eating Sunday dinner at my mum’s.
- Fantastic blog with amazing photos taken by Marek Ogien.
- Listening to one song for the whole day.
- Looking at old pics from the Tatra mountains.
- Andrzej Wajda’s ‘Promised Land’ movie.