Milan has a good location as a city; close to the Como Lake, Swiss border, to the sea, to the Alpes. It might not be the most beautiful Italian city but it has its charm.
I won’t be writing too much, but I would like to mention a couple of places to eat and buy some good stuff.
Places to eat:
- Panarello – for the best cannoncini.
- Gelateria Solferino – for the best ice creams in town. Make sure to try Fior di Latte flavour
- Fatto-Bene – delicious burgers made from local products. I am not a big fan of red meat but this one was mouth-watering.
Places to shop:
- Bivio – vintage store with designer brands.
- Roberta Borse – for affordable real-leather handbags and wallets, made in italy :).
Enjoy the pictures.
Onward and upward,