- Fafa’s – one of the best french fries I’ve ever eaten.
- Greenbike – even though they never have bikes for a rent, they will magically get some if you really need it and trust me you need a bike in Helsinki. It is a must to cycle outside the city as well as around it.
- Cafe Regatta – bottomless coffee (that I don’t drink anyway), blueberry pies and plus you can buy sausage and roast it yourself over the fire.
- White nights – if you happen to be in Helsinki in the summer you will experience a 2-3h night.
- Moomin – this cartoon rocked when I was a kid. I always thought the characters are on crack all the time.
- Beautiful people, both women and men, plus it is really weird but no one has cellulite. Cellulite free zone?
- Metal music almost everywhere!
Onward and upward,